skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life's little moments
About Me
Mike & Charity
Here you will find the comings and goings of our little family. We hope you enjoy, we sure do!
View my complete profile
Labels
Babylove
(3)
Brothers
(5)
Christmas
(4)
Family
(11)
Food
(1)
Hoildays
(3)
Kato
(27)
Mommy Moments
(7)
The Boys
(25)
Traditions
(5)
Tye-grr
(31)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
My Boys, yeah I am this lucky!
Take 1
Take 2
Take 3
After 3 takes I finally got it, but I think the other 2 I love just as much! :)
yep, I am a lucky girl to be married to this hunk and be a mother
to these handsome little boys.
(Don't you just love that sparkle in Tye's eyes!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(12)
►
August
(1)
►
February
(11)
▼
2012
(43)
►
August
(18)
►
May
(12)
▼
April
(4)
My Boys, yeah I am this lucky!
This face says it ALL!
Classic KatoHe is always posed and readyfor pictur...
I don't really have words for this picturebut I LO...
►
January
(9)
Followers
Free Blogger Templates by
Leelou Blogs
- Digi-Scrap Elements by
Michelle Underwood
No comments:
Post a Comment