Friday, February 22, 2013

As a parent its an amazing journey of discovery of one's self and of our Heavenly Father's love. I think that one of the only ways to truly understand how much our Father in Heaven loves us is to become parents. Then and only then do you realize the depth of love he must have for us. As a mother I love my children so much that it makes my mind spin circles, makes my heart beat so fast and so slow at the all at the same time, makes my heart hurt when they are hurt, makes me happy when I know they are happy, so proud of them when they learn something, knowing and seeing who they truly are, and the list goes on and on. I know that is how our Father in Heaven feels about us and probably with a deeper love then we could ever imagine. He loves me. He Loves Mike. And He LOVES my children. In fact they are his children and we just have them on loan. Sometimes it feels overwhelming, knowing that I am responsible for these precious spirits. I hope and pray that I can do the things that will bring my children back Him. Both of my boys have made me feel this way. Since Tye has come into our lives I have a deeper love and gratitude to Heavenly Father, I think each child/person who enters our lives will do that to us. Just when you think you can't possibly love someone more, someone else appears and teaches us the capability of our hearts. The way they grow and allow more love to reside. I feel truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment